|This role is to provide financial compliance, reporting and project expertise that supports the overall Vietnamese regulatory taxation compliance of Thien Minh Group.
|· Reviews and interprets current and proposed legislation and documents that impact on regulatory taxation requirements for entities under Thien Minh Group;
· Maintains a working knowledge of statutes to ensure all financial information meets the necessary statutory and regulatory compliance standards, including liaising with tax consultants to ensure legislative requirements are met;
· Provides technical advice and assistance to the Accounting & Finance team in relation to taxation issues;
· Understand local tax obligations and ensure they meet the filing deadlines to avoid any penalties;
· Contributes to ensuring effective tax planning is carried out to ensure compliance and minimization of taxation expense for Group;
· Review annual corporate tax returns in subsidiaries;
· Keep track register of group license/leasing and ensure the renewals are made on time;
· Monitors business changes, assesses and communicates the impact on Finance as required;
· Foreseen & alert Finance Manager, CFO and CEO any tax risks.
|WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
|· Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Economics or an equivalent degree;
· CPA/ CA/ Tax procedure service practice certificate is desirable;
· Required language: proficiency in English;
· At least 05 years of experience in providing tax service and/or working with local tax authority;
· Creative problem-solving abilities;
· Customer centric with commitment to high standards of service delivery;
· Solid collaboration and communication skill (verbal and written);
· Able to work independently or in a team environment;
· Flexible and able to work odd hours, with uncertainties/changing priorities and under pressure.
|· Working hours: 08:30am – 05:30pm, from Monday to Friday
· Travelling within the country/region if required
|WHAT WE OFFER
|· A competitive salary package with rewards and an annual bonus
· Health Care and Personal Accident Insurance 24/24
· Annual company trip
· 16 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave
· Training courses with great career development opportunities
· Social club with monthly in/out of office activities
· Annual staff party and companywide team building days
· Summer vacation in Vietnam and Asian countries
|HOW TO APPLY
|Interested candidates are invited to apply via email email@example.com with a detailed resume stating qualifications and experience.
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.