TMG is a leading travel & hospitality business within Asia offering 4 different pillars within travel; DMC, Hotels and cruises – we own 11 hotels and 7 river and sea boats with plans to expand our assets as we move into these new markets; Airlines, we own 3 seaplanes that operate in our homeland Vietnam; Online – as one of Vietnam’s most successful Online travel Agents, we are industry leaders in technology, developed inhouse.
Vivu Journeys is one of the brands owned by TMG. We are a Destination Management Company (DMC) operating in the UK, Ireland, Portugal, Spain, Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia with bigger plans to expand globally.
Vivu Journeys works as a business to business (B2B) partner of tour operators and travel companies around the world, as their trusted partner in country to create, book and operate touring holidays on their behalf. We work with accommodation, experiences, food and beverage suppliers, transportation companies and tour guides to create tours and holidays within the countries we operate in.
The purpose of the Product and Contracting Support role is to support the work of the Product and Contracting Executive, who is based in the UK. This is a bilingual role, and the candidate must speak English to a business level, this will be assessed during the interview process. The position is newly created to support increased workload and demand for the UK & Ireland.
- Assist Product and Contracting Executive in obtaining information and rates to be used in new sales pitches.
- Collate and send such information and rates to business development team.
- Conversion rate of new sales pitches
- Meeting of deadlines for new sales pitches
- Assist Product and Contracting Executive in the contracting of all UK and Ireland suppliers.
- Obtain up to date pricing and validity of all supplier costs, maintaining their validity in the Vivu Journeys Connect system.
- Support in the negotiation of contracts.
- Work with line manager to ensure suppliers terms are negotiated in line with customer requirements.
- For existing business, re-contract suppliers to improve margin on bestselling tours.
- % of supplier costs up to date in system
- Contracts and terms negotiated as per our customer requirements.
- % margin increase on best-selling tours.
|Assist Product and Contracting Executive in management of the UK & Ireland product portfolio.
|Number of products created per year
QUALIFICATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
|Minimum 2 years working in a similar role.
- Experience working in a B2B sales environment.
- Have travelled in the UK, Ireland, and Portugal.
|Bachelor’s Degree or Vietnamese equivalent
- Fluent in national local language & English (business level).
- First class communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to build rapport quickly through professional interaction.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution etc.)
- Ability to work as part of a multinational team.
- Able to problem solve and make decisions consulting.
- Able to prioritise tasks under time pressure
- Humble – quick to point out the contributions of others, share credit, emphasize team over self and define success collectively rather than individually.
- Smart – good judgment and intuition around the subtleties of group dynamics and the impact of your words and actions
- Hungry – to learn, achieve and develop a long term successful career
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive compensation package including: Base salary, Tết Bonus and Paid Leave
- Career pathways & professional development
- The opportunity to travel domestically & oversees as required by the business